Free guides & tools
We like to share the resources we have available to us which keep us constantly up to date with the changes in the law.
Explore the documents and tools available using the menu on the left
Registration is free and enables you to access: Over 100 free business guides. Over 50 free personal financial & tax guides. Free e-mail newsletters (optional)
SWOT analysis - look before you market
It is one thing to be aware of all the things you should be doing; it is another to find the time to do them!
You might find a SWOT analysis helps you prioritise your tasks:
- Strengths - What things are you really good at and how can you make the most of them?
- Weaknesses - What things find their way to the bottom of your "To Do" list every day?
- Opportunities - What are the main opportunities for developing your business in the future?
- Threats - What are the things beyond your control such as increased competition that could threaten your business?
SWOT analyses are useful for two reasons:
- They force you to spend some time thinking about the issues facing your business
- They provide a framework for prioritising issues so that you can make the best use of your limited time